Thursday, January 2, 2020

Reliable

Does it make you happy that I’m not around
That I just faded into the abyss
Do you even notice I’m gone
Left you to it while I tried
Kept trying
Then tried some more
Do you think I’m foolish for trying
For loving you
I accept my insecurities 
And work to better myself
What about you
Where are you
Still in the same place
Same space
Same frame of mind
Everyone else has a problem 
And it’s not you
Yet I was there for you
When you needed someone
Your angel
Your light
Yes I understand
Yes that makes sense
No
I just wanna be friends
I’m not looking for a relationship
Right now
Games
Round and round
Being honest and vulnerable scares you
But
That’s home to me
I’m not sorry
Not sad
No judgement or regret
I’m grateful you allowed me to love you
For that moment
For what it’s worth

No comments:

Post a Comment