Wednesday, July 2, 2014

gods among us

against all odds
i survived
when they told me i couldn't 
i did
without words they doubted my ability
i kept them silent by proving myself
to myself
i sat
alone
reflecting
breathing
absorbing the negativity
through analytical research i gained momentum
a force to be reckoned with is never one and done
the super nova does not happen only once
i can create
evolve
expand
explode
and then begin again
eventually other energies find me
and we are the gods among a sleeping population
we are the sages of love
 the warriors of right
our purpose is experience
observe and report
to ourselves
to others desiring clarity
among the mist
we travel
we sleep when the sun is not so hot
we pollinate the lands we visit
receiving attention from passers by
the melody we hum nags at your subconscious for decades to come
you can dismiss our being
you can refuse our character
but you are one of us

No comments:

Post a Comment