Thursday, May 16, 2013

the way i want it

clandestine compulsory settings abate me
bored with inadequacy
spare me your rhetoric
i don't like slowing down
keep me stimulated
keep me engaged
the tree trunk is always the last to go
fallen behind the submissive comfort
i would have to say i get it
ebbs and flows are the ways of the current
recognizing i'm no more powerful now than i was then
yet wisdom is power
my trusty rock is my escape plan
beside the box and the tree 
just in front 
when you leave the elevator
it seemed only natural to marry the two worlds
i need to get back to basics
alignment
somehow
helps
i cannot force feed miracles
i am not inspired
my creativity is shifting
to another plateau
unstable
unsettling
my annoyance peaks
trapped
a dog attempting to find solace in the back of a moving vehicle
over think
don't over think
governance does not instill the best of times
and i am governing myself

No comments:

Post a Comment